Friday, August 26, 2011

Well I'm not sure

Hello! My name is Jesse Upchurch! I am an English major at Texas Wesleyan University in Fort Worth, Texas. I love reading, writing, music, and skateboarding. I am absolutely disgusted by potato salad and barbecue potato chips. I think the world would be a better place without them.
Let me say a few more things about myself, and I'll be sure to give something a bit better than an introduction on the next go-round. I live in Alvarado, Texas. I have a cat named Delila, after the Dresden Dolls' song with the same name. I have two brothers and a sister, and although I love them they are very parasitic and cannot seem to support themselves, though I work and go to school full time and one of the three has a part-time job. I get angry when I cannot figure something out on my own, but don't let my pride get in the way of finding the answers I need.
I do not care for movies or television, so I don't waste my time watching. Instead, I read, play music, practice skateboarding, or play board games with my girlfriend in my free time. I normally don't spend time in front of computers either, unless for school assignments or online shopping.

1 comment:

  1. Jesse, while I cannot skate board, for I would surely break my neck, I share the same interest: reading, writing and music. I do watch the news on TV, however, for I think it important for citizens to keep informed, especially about national affairs.

    Perhaps your siblings are victims of today's social conditioning, where they think the world owes them a living and they need not work for it. I am sorry to say that mindset has been bred into many by some politicians who want the people to be enslaved to the government. Hopefully, your siblings will soon see the value of work and the fruits of one's own labor. Freedom is a precious commodity we should never take for granted.

    ReplyDelete